Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What is fate?

It's late, and I just wanted to blog a bit before I hit the sack. I've been thinking about fate. Now, there are the hardcore believers and the hardcore disbelievers. I have no idea where I stand. I am agnostic, so I guess that answers why I don't know... Most people tie fate in with their religious beliefs. So, if you're uncertain about your religious beliefs, I guess it makes sense to be uncertain on fate as well.

However, as I type this unbelievably useless blog, I see my most precious , my daughter sleeping next to me, I can't help but feel my heartstrings being tended to. I never in a million years thought that I could love somebody so much. I never would have believed it if someone told me, that having an unexpected gift such as her, would change my life in the best [positive] direction. Now most parents are probably rolling their eyes right now. 'How unbelievably naive of me. How dense could I be?' Yeah, I guess they're right. I never thought a child could change me so much. In loving her, I feel closer to God. I feel meaning that definitely was never there before, and I can love myself more than I ever have before.


So I just gotta leave with these lyrics of the song, "I'm Here" off the broadway play, The Color Purple.

I BELIEVE I HAVE INSIDE OF ME EVERYTHING THAT I NEED TO LIVE A BOUNTIFUL LIFE.

WITH ALL THE LOVE ALIVE IN ME I'LL STAND AS TALL AS THE TALLEST TREE.

AND I'MTHANKFUL FOR EVERYDAY THAT I'M GIVEN,BOTH THE EASY AND HARD ONES I'M LIVIN'.

BUT MOST OF ALLI'M THANKFUL FORLOVING WHO I REALLY AM.

I'M BEAUTIFUL.YES, I'M BEAUTIFUL,AND I'M HERE.

No comments:

Summer solstice

Summer solstice
Ripped from immersiveinstitute.com