Saturday, July 21, 2007

I have a bullfrog in my throat

Uhhhh and it huuuurts. For some reason my body has decided to join arms against me. I already have seasonal allergies. Just as they are starting to clear up from some horrendous nasal congestion, my throat decides to have a huge mutiny, and swell like I have a balloon caught in there!! I have been using a window fan in Moscow (for only two nights), and after those two nights I was soooo sorry I decided to use one. Afterwards, my throat, like I said became incredibly sore. It got a little better as the days wore on (after I visited my parents, stayed in a different room) and didn't use a window fan there... But, it's still all funky. I coughed up blood today from my throat being so irritated, and my nose has a constant drip to it- not in the front though, but in the back. I just thought I was starting to kick the seasonal allergies and now this?! Ahhhh.... So irriating!! I can't talk without my lovely nasal drip interfering with my words, and every time I swallow I feel like I've swalled a dull razor blade. It's no fun.
I hope it decides to clear up. I have no money, and really don't want to spend it on any more incompetent doctors... Wish me luck.

No comments:

Summer solstice

Summer solstice
Ripped from immersiveinstitute.com