Friday, August 3, 2007

Summer!!!

These last few weeks of summer, I must say, have been some of the most peaceful days I have seen in a long time. Well overdue, and already missed. I have had the most fortunate opportunity to visit my parents down in Kookie, and hang out one of the most beautiful beaches in my opinion, EVER. My secret beach which I will never tell where it is. (I don't want more weird people showing up to it)... But oh my gosh, it's beautiful! The sand is so fine, the water is SO clear, and it breathes peace off the water. My own private Idaho for sure. Halle has been getting comfortable with the water, and my almost 15 month old can kick with the best of 'em. She also is learning how to paddle with her arms! I am so proud of her. She is very close to swimming. Eeeks! How I love her.
So, I wake up, I do some housework, I go to the beach for a few, fast, hours, then come home and relax with the family, do some hardcore kickboxing and cardio and play with my baby. Just like summer vacation should be.
I'm regretfully putting off some school work that I know must get done, but how many more days do I have to soak up the sun with my little bean, at my secret beach? Not many. Not many at all. I don't want these days to end. I am having a fantastic end to my summer. Just had to share.

No comments:

Summer solstice

Summer solstice
Ripped from immersiveinstitute.com