Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Quiet thoughts...

Tell me what I need to hear
Even if it isn’t the truth
Give me your grace, your comfort tonight
Don’t put me down, please not tonight.

I just want you to know
That your touch is all that is needed
All that is needed for now
I stammer and stagger through the saddest of hearts
For tonight that’s all I can allow.

A rollercoaster unfortunately I do well
My deepest apologies for making you sick.
As many free spirits may admit--
Come at your own risk.

Deep passions boil under a shimmering, coco soft skin
It makes you burn even harder
What hurts you and drives you to tears in a fury
Also will make your body shudder.

Don’t tell me no, don’t do me wrong
I can burn oil for hours
Against your words I fight and I rise
My wounds fuel my fire.

I am on my own in my most heart of hearts
And that’s how it always has been
My history precedes me on this many occasion,
For once I wish I was wrong.

So tell me what I wish to hear,
Even if it isn’t the truth.
Open your heart, your love to me,
Love me, love me, love me..

No comments:

Summer solstice

Summer solstice
Ripped from immersiveinstitute.com