Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 22

Okay, so I was recently told to update my blog because it sucked and I always forget that I have it. So, I decided to put a little note on here about what I've been up to. I see the last time I wrote on this thing was in May, so it does need some maintanence. Sorry, 'bout that.

Since the end of school I've been hanging with the P.U.s, the 'ol ball and chain, and my sweetpea. I've been working a LOT on my research and feel that I'm still in the midst of feeling over-WOWed, if you know what I mean. I have my symposium in a week and I have been practicing for that lovely experience. My poor mom gets to be the lucky one who gets to be my guinea pig. Sorry Mom.

I've been chatting with my girls online and have been able to keep up with them since I'm not bogged down with homework. Every weekend, Wes comes home and the three of us do something near water. We've been fishing feigns this year and have been catching our dinner lately, which is fun! Halle looooooves, I mean l.o.v.e.s the water. She's a fish from another life. She also loves climbing everything she can get her little legs and hands on. Love that. Lucky me.

The whole family is doing great. Lots of time to spend with one another. Halle loves being around her grandparents all the time. She gets to play in the yard, go down her slide and swing in her tree-swing. She's a happy little girl livin the two year old's dream.

Other than that I've been rotten at keeping up on taking photographs. Will have to do that this weekend and post some on here!
Take care all!!! Loves.

No comments:

Summer solstice

Summer solstice
Ripped from immersiveinstitute.com