Friday, May 23, 2008

Halle's watching Max and Ruby

You know, the great thing about this blog, is that I have NOTHING new to talk about! I'm completely and utterly boring!!

Halle loves playing "slide" with her daddy. She slides down this mattress we have and climbs back up (with the help of Dad). She brings her friends (stuffed animals and assorted toys) with her, along for the ride. Well, this time, she brought a bucket and a stuffed bear down. Her dad told her she could only bring one up since she had to use the other hand to hold onto his. She sat there for a second, then put the bear in the bucket, and said, "There!" WHAT!? Impressive. I probably wouldn't have thought of it!

I cleaned the oven today, for fun. Why? I have no idea. Maybe because I have nothing due or to think about (just yet).

I mowed the lawn with Halle harnessed on my back. She loved it and took a little snooze. Good exercise. I am completely moved out of my apartment. That was fun, scrubbing, sweeping, packing--or NOT. Said goodbye to another chapter in my life. Anticipating summer, anxious about school and waiting to hear if I'm going to be presenting my research at a conference! I'm loving the simple life & enjoying the quiet time.

No comments:

Summer solstice

Summer solstice
Ripped from immersiveinstitute.com