Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged!!!



Maybe I should - slow down a little!

I love the smell of - summer, spring, and my baby girl's hair

People would say that I- am passionate, crazy (back in the day), persistant, determined, nuts, fun!!

I don’t understand why - women aren't in better positions all around, in every possible way. They make this world go round.

When I wake up in the morning - stumble to Mammy and give Halle a quick hug before trying to sleep some more...

I lost my willpower to - memorize random useless crap

I'm glad - for my life. It's a good one and I'm fortunate.

Life is - good, short and long (depending on the day and time), and always interesting, ALWAYS.

My past made me - want to cry, laugh, forget, and remember! The Hard knocks got me where I'm at right now. I appreciate my past, but I don't live there.

I get annoyed when - I can't sleep, when people actually enjoy being mean to others, and reading a crappy novel <--- (really that chaps my ass)..

Parties are not a good time to - say tmi...

Dogs are - fun, if you're a dog person.

Cats are - my thing. I'll probably be the crazy cat lady when I'm all alone.

Tomorrow is - another Friday.

I have low tolerance for - Discrimination of any kind; sexism, racism, classism, and again, reading a book that is a total disappointer.

I’m totally terrified of - uhhh I can't even say it...

I always knew I would - be a complete hit or a complete miss.

Never in my life have I - hmm.... Never in my life have I never made a mistake.

High school was - good, but I'm glad it's over. Onto other things.

When I’m nervous I- play with my lips and my hair.

One time at a family gathering - My aunt and uncle gave me a ride. We drank beer, smoked, and listened to AC/DC. I will never forget that ride!

Take my advice - Trust your instincts & find people who are encouraging and supportive to be around, always, as much as you can, whenever you can. They'll take you where you need to go.

Making my bed- is a hobbie that I don't have a lot of time for, but I try.

I'm almost always - thinking, writing, or reading

I’m addicted to - my internet friends, a hot summer's day with water, bloody mary's, and Halle's hugs and squeals, strong women who embrace who they are, and men who can appreciate them <---- (That's a stunner!)

I want someone to - give me a billion dollars.

No comments:

Summer solstice

Summer solstice
Ripped from immersiveinstitute.com