Sunday, March 9, 2008


Here's a family picture taken last week!!
Finally on spring break. Wes is working his last call of duty at the BLM before he'll start his new job with the FS in May! Halle and I are relaxing at the 'rents. Today, the family went out to lunch, then for a beautiful drive around the countryside, and we took in the beautiful weather with a nice stroll around the neighborhood.
I also cut my long locks off. My hair's still long, just not ridiculously long. =) Last night we took we turned our clocks forward, which made for a much longer glorious sunny day. I love the springtime! I love the sunshine. I love spring break!!! Hope everyone is enjoying themselves this week and not working too hard.

No comments:

Summer solstice

Summer solstice
Ripped from immersiveinstitute.com